Sunday, August 16, 2009

This past weekend.....

This Is Hardcore is a hardcore fest that has been amazing the last 4 years. This year topped it all though, no one reading this will appreciate it the way i do and i don't expect you too. But the line up itself was amazing and on top of it they had surprises. Clubber Lang,Breakdown and Desperate Measures it seriously was mind blowing. I got to see a lot of familiar faces and really live it up this went from me being in a terrible situation to a place that was amazing. It happens each year August 14th 15th and 16th and the Starlight ballroom. Get into it support hardcore and feel alive. I'm lucky to be alive and im more grateful then ever to have grown up in such an amazing place as here. Sometimes i found myself just wanting to run away and get the fuck out trying to escape but no. Philadelphia is my home and im never leaving, Joe hxc did an amazing job with this fest and im lucky to have him around. Cause without it i wouldn't have expierenced some of the best hardcore shows and gotten some of the best tips on life. They never sunk in until i opened my eyes, Sorry about this rant but it's easier to type then to write right now. Philadelphia Hardcore from now till I die. We truelly live in the best city on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment